- Not Logged InLogin
Golden Gardens Park - Golden Gardens Park work ...02/13/2016
This event was canceled
Do you want to restore the forest at Golden Gardens Park? Come out and help us the second Saturday of every month. We remove invasive weeds and plant native species that return the forest to a more natural ecosystem. We provide tools and training so we only need your enthusiasm to help restore this beautiful park.
Open to the public
All ages OK
0 out of 40 volunteers registered.
What to Bring
Wear sturdy pants, long sleeved shirts, and raingear. Also, bring a filled water bottle and snacks. All tools, gloves and other restoration supplies are provided
Where to Meet
Directions to Golden Gardens Park
• Starting from I-5 take exit 172 (N 85th St)
• Drive west on 85th Street for 3.3 miles
• At T-intersection, turn right onto 32nd Ave
• Drive 0.2 miles, then veer left as road turns into Golden Gardens Dr
• Follow this road downhill to where it curves, then turn right into parking lot for dog park
• Walk from parking lot toward dog park and we meet at restroom building
• The nearest address is: 8300 Golden Gardens Dr. NW, Seattle, WA 98117
Where to Park
Upper parking lot for dog park.